All women like having really great bras as a part of their wardrobe. The women who even like to wear sports bras have some more dressier intimates that they like to wear when they dress up.
The great thing is, there has been a product called the Bra Tree invented to help all women with their everyday bra issues such as, organization and cleaning.
Here are five reasons why every woman should invest in Bra Tree:
- Every girl, even guy has probably gone to a female’s house and seen bras hanging over the shower rod or on the door knobs. With bra tree, you can hang your bras in a less exposed area to dry. This way you don’t have to feel embarrassed when company comes unexpected. You can hang your intimates on the inside of the shower with Bra Tree.
- Have you ever opened the bra drawer and find all the bras in bad shape from smashing and disorganization? With Bra Tree you can hang them all in the closet to keep them from being squeezed into the drawer and getting flattened.
- Bra Tree saves underwire madness! Ever have a bra that the underwire pops out of? Ever had one pop out while wearing it? Ouch! Under wires come loose from being dried in the dryer and being smashed into a drawer. With Bra Tree there is never a reason to put your bras into the dryer again. Hang them on the organizer to dry and to store.
- Do you have expensive bikinis or bathing suits? You can hang your swimming gear up after you hand wash it on the Bra Tree versus the back porch, or your husband’s den lamp.
- Do you wear expensive camisoles or whole piece undergarments to church on Sunday? After you wear them, you can safely hang and organize them on the Bra Tree in the closet until next Sunday. This beats throwing them on the hall tree for everyone to see until the next weekend.
Every woman needs a bra tree, or two, or three to keep their precious intimates out of the public eye and stored away. The best part is, you can even dry them safely out of view.